Monday, October 6, 2008

Chap1: Declaration and access control

Many of my new book kick off lasted for first chapter only. For example when I started reading “hibernate in action“, “webwork in action“, “ejb in action”, I was hardly able to close first chapter. But this time I’m firm. More determinant than ever. My other blog (http://abhi-java.blogspot.com) is also starving of new article.

As the names suggest the whole chapter was about pretty simple basic java stuff. But guess what? My test was horrible. I could solve only 5 out of 10 questions correctly. Anyways next chapter is due by coming Monday. So I got 2.5 days to finish the chapter. By finish I don’t mean to go through all pages but going through them from top to bottom At least next exam should score at least 80%.

No comments: